As with many companies, Designs by Sundown has always had a strong desire to go paperless, but due to the detail we expect from our foreman, most “solutions” are built around turning a foreman into a data entry specialist which caused a lot of downtime and errors to occur. Epic Apps was able to turn our paper timesheet into a Web App that our foremen were familiar with and was easy for them to fill out. The app was then able to convert the hours into a text file which was easily uploaded into our accounting software. This is our fourth season of using it and it runs as well as it did 4 years ago. We have been able save roughly 30 hours per week by using the program that Epic designed for us.
Aaron Yoder, Chief Operating Officer, Designs By Sundown
Designs By Sundown (DBS) is a premier Denver landscape architecture, construction and maintenance firm specializing in high-end residential and commercial properties. They utilize numerous crews at multiple locations and they wanted an easy way for the foreman on a project to enter the hours worked for each crew member and to submit timesheets from the field.
- Custom UX/UI design
- Unique logins w/multiple role types
- Current/archived timesheet search & existing project/job search
- Ability to build & edit crews on the fly, while accounting for absent crew members
- Ability to create/save/edit/submit multiple timesheets using one interface
- Full Content Management System (CMS), including report exporting